Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Release Tour for Havoc by Alexis Noelle

Title: Havoc
Series: Deathstalkers MC #7
Author: Alexis Noelle
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: August 21, 2017


“Great story and I am very pleased I offered to read and review it based on how much I had enjoyed all the others, very worth reading.” - Review from Wendy Hodges

“Havoc was a good book, packed full of drama and action.” - Cat’s Guilty Pleasures

“I loved how this story unfolded and developed, the relationship between Rock and Chrissy was fun and the dramatic ending was an "edge of your seat" read.” - Readers World Book Haven

CHRISSY
As a social worker, I've seen my fair share of broken families, bad relationships, and worlds of regret.
Because of that the last thing, I'll ever do is let down my guard, or open up my heart.
As for men, bring 'em on.
I love a good man in my bed, but I’m not looking for forever or happily ever after. 
That's not my style.
Please me, and leave. 
These are my rules. 
There’s no bending or breaking them. 
Even when he pulls out all the stops,
I'm not budging.
They’re set in stone.
Or should I say, “Rock?”
ROCK
I'm chiseling away at that hard exterior, one pebble at a time.
I don’t negotiate, I don't share, and 
I sure as hell don’t wait my turn.
Despite her smart mouth and fiery ways,
I still want her. 
But this "friends with benefits" deal of hers is bullshit.
I don't play that way.
At least, I don't plan to anymore.
I will own every ounce of her.
That body.
That mind.
That heart.
It will all be mine.



Another great tale in an ongoing series.I love this author and the characters that she writes about.One thing you can always count on is that this author always makes you laugh throughout her stories and I so look forward to that.

Funniest moment for me is when Chrissy decided to dump Rock and move on and his reaction to that fact and the way she sent her message.I laughed so hard for quite awhile.
(smiles)

What a great and funny story.One thing I noticed about this series is that that the stories have gotten lighter as they progressed.The first stories in this series were much darker and heart wrenching and I have to say that I love that she mixed it up a bit.

I loved the characters they were funny & sexy had amazing chemistry.These two characters were in it for a few mean-less romps but turned into so much more for both parties .But, when one walks away the other party isn't willing to let  the other go quite so easily.

The Chase is on and Rock is determined to make Chrissy his old lady and wife.The chase was fun the sex was hot and intense and loving.Chrissy being a social worker she sees the damage and heartache the families reek and she doesn't want any part of it.She wants to remain free and heartbreak free so the minute she feels herself falling she moves on but,Rock is different from the others and proves a challenge.

For me I understood Chrissy and her feelings but, she was willing to walk away from her soul-mate even so.Was she just scared or was it so much more ?Rock on the other hand is not giving up and I loved his dominance and antic 's and lengths he went to get her backs.

I always pick a favorite character and mine is going to be Rock.I just loved him right off the bat.I love him for his sense of humor,determination,his sexiness but, he was just a super sweet guy all around.Him being sexy and dangerous and dominate works to his advantage and just what Chrissy needs .If he wasn't all of these things he wouldn't have stood a chance.
(grins)

Chrissy smart,sexy,determined and boy did she have sass .I loved her as well.I loved that I was able to connect with these characters they were easy to love for the onset of the story.I loved the fun,sex and humor these two had together they made a really cute couple. I loved them together.


I loved the story from cover to cover and look forward to reading the next in this series.

Recommended read to all.

5 stars from us






Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing. She loves to read romance books and feels like being able to lose yourself in a book is one of the more exciting aspects. The books she loves to read and write will be ones that make you feel for the characters. Ashley believes that you should have an opinion on every character in a book whether you love them, hate them, or think they are up to something.She also believes that the most important critic is your reader, so she loves to hear from the readers. She want her fans to be open & talk to her about what they want for the characters in the story, and what they would like to see happen.

HOSTED BY:

0 comments: